Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

How I lost 60 pounds and revolutionized my life.

I love food. 
I love to eat.
I love to cook.


If someone had just told me that I could eat the above without guilt, without measuring portions, without counting calories, it would have been hard to believe...


If someone had just told me that I would eat cookies to my satisfaction without guilt and I would feel nourished and happy, instead of full, sick and guilty...


If someone had just told me that breakfast would be quick, delicious and healthy...


If someone had just told me that I would have pizza 
and not miss the cheese at all...


If someone had just told me that desserts would be healthy, guiltless and nutritious...


If I had known that potatoes are healthy food and actually help you lose weight...


If I had known that my favorite meals would look more like desserts than normal food and they would nourish and fuel me instead of make me sick and fat...


If someone had told me that I would love salads 
and crave them...


If I had known that beans would be my go to ingredient even in baked yummy goodies like brownies and be a favorite of the whole family...

If I could only have known that I wouldn't have to give up on my favorite flavors. They might look different but taste and be better for me... 

 If I only knew that I would be able 
to eat carbs without guilt...


If I only knew that I wouldn't have to give up on my favorite textures. I wouldn't have to exchange 
deliciousness for health...

Well... I am telling you... it's possible.


At the end of the blog post there is a link to the interview I gave to Elena Wilkins.
 
It's possible!!!

Eating the good stuff,
Tereza 

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to this! And I crave salads now too!

    ReplyDelete